i can't quit winning 8 pm tourney!!!!

Started by foreveryoung, April 04, 2011, 09:27:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

foreveryoung

Ok, I know there are bigger problems than mine Kevin, but this is getting almost ridiculous.  I have won the 8 pm tourney the last 4 nights I have played it.  I have changed my playing style a bit and have had some good bids, but not enough to win the tourneys in my opinion.  Is there some way you can check into it.  I will gladly accept the wins if they were legit, but i now have people thinking I am cheating somehow.  If I am somehow cheating, I have no idea how!!!

foreveryoung

It just occurred to me to check where it lists how I received points throughout the last 8 pm tourney.  In the games won section, i was awarded 50 points?  There are a couple other sections that the numbers look pretty high as well.  I would appreciate you looking into this Kevin.

K.C. Magic Data

Have you read this posting by me

http://kaisergame.com/Forum/index.php?topic=857.0

and it realates to this here that you posted

http://kaisergame.com/Forum/index.php?topic=854.0

When the server tells you that you are awarded a win do you continue to play the same "Round" again?
Do you wait in the lobby until the next schedule?

Kevin S Currie

foreveryoung

I am not jumping in and out of games, not playing games over again, or having any problem other than slow loading into rooms, as some others are experiencing.  The games are going very normal. 

K.C. Magic Data

If there is a way for someone to manipulate the Tournaments then this is not cheating...instead  this would be my FAULT and i will track it down and fix it so that it cant happen.

Forveryoung is NOT cheating and i am currently monitoring all aspects of the Tournaments to  see where the extra points are being added.

Hang in there folks we will get this resolved and get back to having fun again.
Kevin S Currie

foreveryoung

foreveryoung

NOW, I wonder if the kaiser gangstas ( and we all know who they are) have enough balls to openly retract their cheating accusations to myself, jasper and hokey here on the forum?

NINI

:D :D Lol forever you always cheat  :P :P . Seriously folks why would anyone cheat really??? It takes the fun out of the game. Kevin you are so on top of things great job!!!!!
NINI

Rory

If you read the forum titled "Is there a glitch?" dated Oct 26,2008  you may find it interesting.

K.C. Magic Data

April 07, 2011, 06:25:29 pm #9 Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 06:27:55 pm by K.C. Magic Data
Very good find Rory, that is exatly what she is experiencing and that is why i said it is not her fault its mine. It doesnt happen every tournament so it becomes harder to track down.

http://kaisergame.com/Forum/index.php?topic=694.0

I would be interested in seeing the breakdown of a players Tournament points after a win when they think something went wrong. I dont see them on the server side.

There will be an update soon that will take care of this i hope.. :-\
Kevin S Currie

foreveryoung

Kevin, here is the breakdown of the last tourney i won
Games Won    50
Games Lost    - 5
Bids Made       45
Bids Lost        -  3
No Trump          2
Tricks             109
3 Taken          -17
5 Taken           42
Sets                 14
Kaiser                0
Bonus                9
Total Earned  246

K.C. Magic Data

Thankyou

can anyone else post their results as well to compare

Kevin S Currie

foreveryoung

I went to join tourney tonight under a different username, but got a message that my membership number was invalid, then got an offline message saying that my membership was banned from tourneys sue to abuse or not following the rules.  That's when I emailed youNo Trump.  Then I found out that everyone else was getting the same message.  Tournament doors then reopened and everyone was able to go in.  I went in under my foreveryoung name cause I thought things were fixed.  I won one game and lost the other two.  Did rather poorly really.  I won the tournament again and the following is a breakdown of my points earned
Games Won      30
Games Lost     -15
Bids Made         36
Bids Lost         -  2
No Trump           3
Tricks               122
3 Taken            -18
5 Taken           38
Sets                 13
Kaiser             5
Bonus              6
total points   218

Can you email me and let me know when I can go back in tourney under foreveryoung please Kevin.

K.C. Magic Data

QuoteCan you email me and let me know when I can go back in tourney under foreveryoung please Kevin.

The problem lasted only 4 minutes so your name is still allowed in tournaments
Kevin S Currie

K.C. Magic Data

Thank you for posting again, this is helping me

Did you disconnect and auto reconnect  alot during the first round of the tournament?
Kevin S Currie